Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the customer to the Seller/White Square on the White Square website in the following situations
- Products was/ were missing
- Wrong item was received
- Damaged packet connects
Return could also result in non-refund of money in some of the cases.
We encourage the customer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case the customer orders a wrong item, White Square /seller shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
The following RULES apply to this Policy:
- 1. To maintain hygiene for all our customers we do not accept returns on all underwear's
- 2. In case of damaged or any missing product the customer needs to raise the request within 24hours from the time of delivery. Once the customer has raised the request, he/she needs to provide a visual proof (an image) of the damaged product to White Square within 2 days from the time of delivery.
- 3. All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
- 4. In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the customer, customer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the customer's account.
- 5. Refund will only be processed after a quality check of the product by experts of White Square.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with original box and invoice to White Square Office address.
NOTE: Products purchased under scheme or sale period are non returnable.